|Baby Tray||: Fixed tray with Mattress|
|Castors||: 125mm diameter, with brakes|
Recommended Environmental Specifications
|Warm-up time to 37°C||: 20 min @ 20 °C|
|Ambient temperature control||: 28 °C to 39 °C, 0.5 °C incrmt.|
|Skin temperature||: 35 °C to 38 °C, 0.5 °C incrmt.|
|Noise level inside Canopy||: <45 dBA.|
|Air velocity over bed||: <25 cm/sec.|
|Air filter capacity||: 99% (for 0.5um)|
|Air and skin temp. sensor accuracy||: +/- 0.1 °C|
The Electrical Controller:
– The Controller based on Micro computerized systems.
– Large bright display for easy monitor and for viewing from a distance.
– Digital display system provided to measure the Infant temperature, Air Temperature
and to set the required temperature.
– Feather touch keys provided for easy for easy operation.
– Bar graph LED system to indicate the heater output.
Fault Indications with Alarm for-
For skin and air temperature too low or high, fan failure, heater failure, power failure, skin and air probe failure, canopy open, temperature >39°C in any mode, control module open and circuit fault.
Baby Probe / Air Probe:
Baby probe / Air probe is made of highly sensitive sensor and interchangeable, field calibrations taken care of by software. The probe is made up of silicon sheathed cable, which allows easy cleaning.
– IV Stand Provided
– Front panel with large door and 2 port holes.
– Rear: 2 port holes and 4 holes for tubes
– Combined window rotation and closing system
– Stand with integrated base cabinet.
– Three Storage drawers
– Transfer handle
– Guard rail and support
– Fitted with support for O2 cylinder
– Platform for use with monitor or pulse oximeter (Optional)