- Electrosurgical units are required to provide cutting and coagulation electrically during
- Microcontroller-based multi-programmable by the user.
- Isolated Electro surgical generator, designed for all surgical procedure and with Spray
mode for Cardio Vascular Surgery and vessel sealing system .
- Ensure controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue.
- Permits two surgeons to operate from a single generator.
- Low voltage coagulation – It has three types of cut modes – Low, Pure & Blend
- It has four coagulation mode – Maximum output: 470-520KHz sinusoid.
- Power efficiency rating more than 96 – Modes: Both Bipolar and Mono-polar
- Mono-polar has cutting, spray, desiccation and fulguration modes
- Under water facility is available, Convection cooling system
- This unit is capable of operating continuously in ambient temperature of 10 – 40 deg C
and relative humidity of 15-90%
- This unit can stored continuously in ambient temperature of 0 -50deg C and relative
humidity of 15-90%
- Power input to be 220-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- The Unit supplied with all standard accessories and mobile Trolley.